Hope you have all benefited from the Personal Contact Program (PCP) and T&D sessions of Saraswati Online’ s elite FMGE Program conducted for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology so far. We are happy to inform you that once again we have made the following arrangements for the Clinical Observer Ship program for the upcoming winter vacation in February 2016.
|Tamil Nadu||Pudukkottai||Team Speciality Hospital||Get Direction|
|Kerala||Kollam||Holy Cross Super Specialty Hospital||Get Direction|
|North East India||Shillong||Dr.H.Gordon Roberts Hospital||Get Direction|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan & VIMS (Sishu Mangal )||Get Direction|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital||Get Direction|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||K.C. General Hospital / Green City Hospital||Get Direction|
|Gujarat||Himmatnagar||Bhagyoday Hospital||Get Direction|
Please note that the above mentioned places are purely indicative in nature. Saraswati Online reserves the right to change the places and the hospitals if that does not seem fit as per company’s terms and conditions.
The tentative dates for the hospital visits will be from 1st February 2016 till 13th February 2016.
Please note the following details and instructions for the observer ship program:
- You are requested to immediately report to the coordinator in your respective university and confirm if you are travelling back to India for the upcoming Winter Vacation or not.
- Students residing in areas who can attend hospital visits in the above mentioned locations are required to travel and arrange accommodation and food by themselves.
- Transportation expenses during attending hospital on daily basis will be borne by the students themselves.
- Please note that the enrolled students can take part in the Clinical Observer- ship program only after the full payment of the 2nd installment of the Elite FMGE program. The deadline for the fees payment is 15th January, 2016
- Students who have paid their 2nd installment will be allowed to participate in the PCP, OCP & T&D scheduled in March,2016 onwards.
We wishes you a happy and fruitful winter holiday!!