4½ months of Intensive & Exhaustive Program assuring success in FMGE in FIRST Attempt.
- Cost of coaching – Totally Free.
- Individual Monitoring and Mentoring for Assured Results
- Dedicated Academic Coordinator in campus
- Classroom teaching + Hostel accommodation in the same campus for the 1st time in India
- Ideal ambience for best teaching learning experience
- Smart selection of subjects as per individual requirement
- Classes by highly experienced expert faculties
Update on latest events :
- On-going program started successfully from 13/03/2017.
- Students from SOLCIL from different universities have joined the program on a fully residential basis.
- The program is being monitored and mentored by the active supervision of Dr. Partha Sarathi Ganguli (Chief Mentor-SOLCIL) & Dr.Sayantaann Saha (Academic Advisor –MED,SOLCIL)
- Dr. Surojit Ghosh of MSNU 2011 batch who passed FMGE with flying colour in December 2016 (FMGE score: 202 in FIRST ATTEMPT) has joined the residential program as an Academic Coordinator who is helping the students round the clock.
- Highly experienced expert faculties are taking classes on high yielding topics in FMGE on a daily basis.
- Weekly Online MOCK tests with discussions are being organized to give students the “Real EXAM DAY experience”.
- Students are being given ample time for self-study and group discussions in presence of academic coordinator.
- Students have been offered with a 24 hour library facility with all latest MCQ and theory books related to FMGE.
Update on UPCOMING events:
- As a part of our “Medical Learning Enhancement Program” we are organizing this Fully Residential FMGE Coaching Program for duration of 4½ months – COMPLETELY FREE FOR OUR 2012 STUDENTS ACROSS ALL COLLEGES.
- Tentative Date: 17th July 2017 – 30th of November 2017
- VENUE : Jyotirmoy Knowledge Park, Sonarpur, Kolkata
- Food & Accommodation charges: To be incurred by the student which will be approximately 8000 per month.
- For further details & registration please click the below link
This is to intimate you about our upcoming endeavor to enlighten your knowledge and skills as per Indian standards in order to make you pass the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) in the VERY FIRST ATTEMPT itself.
As a part of our “Medical Learning Enhancement Program” we are organizing this coaching program completely FREE to our 2012 students across all colleges.
Rules & Regulations:
- Interested Students of 2012 Batch (ONLY) must confirm their participation by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com with their Name, Batch, University, Mobile number, WhatsApp number on or before 15th JUNE 2017 without fail
- Interested students are also instructed to submit their names to their respective Overseas Resident Student Coordinator (ORSC) as per the deadline mentioned above.
- Any student who fails to intimate us within the time stipulated above will NOT be able to participate the fully residential coaching at JKP.
- Students participating in this FULLY RESIDENTIAL program must understand that they will not be allowed to leave the campus in between during the execution of the program. An undertaking regarding same from the candidate will be taken at the time of joining the program in person.
- The management will NOT entertain any unprofessional invocation viz. possibility of joining as a Day Scholar (Even for a student from Kolkata), permission to attend only selected classes, permission to attend only theory lectures and miss test & discussions. [*However if the management feels that a particular student is good enough as per his/her knowledge in some subjects and doesn’t need further guidance from us in the said subjects, then he/she may be allowed to utilize the theory class timings in the Student Library for self-studies.]
- Students participating in this rigorous program must have a minimum of 90% attendance for all classes conducted during the tenure without fail however ideally the students should NOT miss even one class.
- Students participating in must NOT miss even a single T&D that will be conducted during the program.
- Students participating in must follow all directions and participate in all programs in letter and spirit.
- Students participating in must abide by all other rules and regulations of the campus that are in place and those which may be in effect from time to time.
Our objective is to ensure that each and every student of ours pass FMGE in the very first attempt itself. The current % in terms of first attempt passing falls in the range of 20-25% (for SOLCIL students only) however the National % is around 5% ONLY!
We believe that attending this program will surely enable you to achieve your goal of passing FMGE in 1st Attempt and will extract an improved academic version of YOU out of yourself.
At the end of the day our success lies in the success of our own students!!
These final steps….
These final laps….
These final moments…..
Will change your life forever!
KEEP CALM & STUDY HARD