English is the medium of instruction in Philippines and studying here is economical apart from being recognized worldwide. Compared to other places like China and Russia which were popular earlier, studying medicine in Philippines is the in-thing right now because it is economical and internationally recognized and most importantly with English as the medium of instruction (English is the official language of Philippines).
Studying here means NOT HAVING TO GO THROUGH THE GRIND OF LEARNING A NEW FOREIGN LANGUAGE FOR 1 YEAR AND THEN ATTEMPTING TO LEARN MEDICINE. Filipino doctors are recognized worldwide, and for many US students, Philippines is a popular destination to study medicine because of the language advantage.
ENGLISH AS THE MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
1. Philippines is the world’s third largest English-speaking country (after US and UK).
2. English is the medium of instruction at all levels of education.
3. Highest English literacy rate in Asia.
No hassles like paying donations to college managements to fulfill your dreams.
COST-EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE
1. Fees affordable.
2. Accommodation and living expenses economical.
3. Excellent boarding facilities.
4. Travelling charges inexpensive.
5. Student-assisted visa application.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT AND NO RACISM
1. Filipinos are warm and gracious hosts.
2. Racial problems faced by Indian students in other countries will not be an issue in Philippines.
3. Close proximity to Asian countries.
4. Dedicated and friendly faculty.
5. Cultural diversity is prominently seen so it is easy to travel and interact with the local population unlike other places like China or Russia.
CENTRE FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
1. US system of education (PBL curriculum), eligible to appear for USMLE.
2. Medical education of highest quality delivered and recognized by World Health organization (WHO), IMED of ECFMG-USA and other similar organizations.
3. Modern and latest teaching methods with world class facilities.
4. Advanced information technology.
5. Good clinical exposure, well-equipped hospitals.
6. Great campus and surroundings that encourage learning.
GREAT FUTURE AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Opens window to countries like US, UK, Middle East, Canada and many others as studying in Philippines will provide you world class education and so better opportunities in terms of employment. It is a known fact that a sizable population of doctors in the USA are Filipinos.