SaraswatiOniine.Com organized an Alumni meet for the MBBS doctors who graduated International MBBS Program at P. R. China through Saraswati 0nline.Com. The event took place on 31st May, 2019 from 07:00 pm onwards at Hotel Daspalla, Hyderabad Rd Number 37, C8! Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-33.
The purpose of the alumni association of SaraswatiOnline.Com is to provide a platform to the alumni doctors for rendering socially useful healthcare services to the underprivileged sections particularly and the society at large. The doctors are already individually connected to many socially beneficial services and this association will further enable them to promote their cause.
The program was presided over by Dr. Partha Sarathi Ganguli, Chief Mentor, Saraswati Online.Com and was attended by alumni students of SarawatiOnline.Com, who are now well placed in the healthcare sector around the country, many have also completed their master degree.
Alumni members included Dr. Pavan Kumar Myeni, alumni of Southwest Medical University who has completed his master degree in Anesthesiology and is currently working as a Consultant at Pace Hospital, Hyderbad. Dr .Sandeep Kumar Mucherla also an alumni of Southwest Medical University who also completed his master degree in Anesthesiology and is working at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Dr . Vemuri Gopala Krishna, alumni of Southwest Medical University, working as IPDRG at Auditor Primara Medical Techonology, Madhapura. The list also included alumni from Dali University including Dr . K . Hari Kumar, who completed his Masters in Pharamacology, and is working as Medical Advisor at Critical Research Organization, Hyderabad, Dr . Issac .T working as Duty Doctor at Shenoi Hospital, Secunderbad, Dr . Mahesh Mareddy who completed his Masters in Emergency Medicine, working as Consultant in Emergency Medicine at OEN Hospital, Hyderabad, and Dr . Pavan Kumar Kanchupadu, Diploma in Emergency Medicine, working as an Emergency Physician at Narayana Multi-Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad.
Renowned doctors and personnel from the healthcare sector including Dr. Vithal Rao ,Consultant Ophthalmologist, who is also a parent of a present student of SaraswatiOnline.Com, Dr. Sudhakar Reddy K, HOD & Consultant department of emergency medicine, Max Cure Hospitals, President SEMI Telangana and CEO-VHR Educational Society, Dr. Vakati Sreedhar Managing Director, Remedies Labs and Dr.G.Rajasekhar, Managing Director Sriroop Cosmetic Surgery and CosmetoIogy Center attended the program. The meet was also attended by Ms. Vanita Ganguli, CEO, Saraswati Online.Com and Dr. Uttam Udayan, Vice Dean Medical Education Department, Saraswati Online.Com.
Seeing the involvement of the alumni members in Emergency Medicine, the Chief Mentor at the Meet suggested to explore the possibilities of starting a Mobile Emergency healthcare Unit and the alumni association of SaraswatiOnline.Com will be responsible for the services and will receive full support from SaraswatiOnline.Com in association with renowned hospitals which offer similar services in their respective areas.
SaraswatiOnline.Com organized its first Alumni Award meet of MBBS Doctors and Felicitation Ceremony for FMGE cleared Doctors in 1st at Trichy, Tamil Nadu on 28th April, 2019. The meet was presided over by Dr. Partha Sarathi Ganguli, Chief Mentor, SaraswatiOnline.Com. Alumni students attended the meet and were very happy to be a part of such a programme. An Alumni association of Trichy Chapter was also formed on the day. The ad hoc committee includes:
- Dr. Murgesan Mohan – President
- Dr. Raheem. S – Secretary
- Dr. T Keerthana – Treasurer
- Dr. Uttam Udayan – Mentor
- Dr. Partha Sarathi Ganguli – Chief Mentor.
Distinguished guests who attended the meet are as follows:
- Dr. V.J Senthil, M.S.(Orhto), Managing Director, G.V.N Hospital, Trichy
- Dr. M. Shakti Yathev, M.D (RUS), M.S (Orhto)MOS, MBA- CEO, G.V.N Hospital, Trihcy
- Dr. R. Govindarajan, M.S, M.Ch(URO), Managing Director, Jayam Multispeciality Hospital, Trichy
- Dr. P. Padmapriya, MD, DGO, Jayram Multispecialty Hospital,Trichy
- Dr. Sr. Jacquline Mary, Medical Superintendent, Child Jesus Hospital, Trichy
- Dr. K.K Salim, Managing Director & Diabetologist, Team Specialty Hospital, Pudukkottai
- Dr. A. Saravanan, M.S(Ortho), ABC Hospital, Trichy
- Mr. A. Hafis Basha, Executive Director, Business Network International, Trichy
- Mr. LNSP Ravi Ramasamy, Launch Director, Business Network International, Trichy
- Mr. M. Ramanathan, Kosmo Furniture, Muthulakshm
On the Eve of 22nd March 2019, JINAN University organised the Welcome Ceremony for the 2018 MBBS Batch. The Welcome Ceremony was divided into 2 parts- PART 1 and PART 2.
The schedule of events was as follows-
Host: Prof. Wu Xiyang
1. Speech by Prof. Deng Yongzhong
2. Speech by Ms. Priya Hemprakash
3. Speech by MBBS senior representative Tauseef Jawed
4. Speech by MBBS first year representative Surbhi Tyagi
5. White Coat Ceremony
6. Medical Student Oath
7. Group Photo (2018 MBBS and Teachers)
Host: Shamali and Jayee
1. JHAKKAS BANGALI- A dance by the students of 2017 MBBS batch who are from Bangladesh
2. THE LANISTERS- A singing performance by 2017 students Rohan and Jayee.
3. INCREDIBLE INDIA- A dance performance by students from 2014, 2015 and 2018 batch.
4. PENPALS- A poetry by students of 2017 batch.
5. HOPSCOTHCHER- A dance performance by students of 2018 batch.
6. PRETTY POISON- A dance performance by students of 2013, 2016 and 2017 batch.