Kyrgyzstan officially the Kyrgyz Republic and also known as Kirghizia is a country in Central Asia. It is bounded by Kazakhstan on the northwest and north, by China on the east and south, and by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan on the south and west. Most of Kyrgyzstan’s borders run along mountain crests. The capital is Bishkek (known from 1862 to 1926 as Pishpek and from 1926 to 1991 as Frunze.
Course – MBBS / MD (5+1 year )
Criteria and Eligibility:
- Should have secured 60% marks in PCB – class 12.
- Should qualify NEET Exam.
Required documents for admission:
- Class 10th & 12th Marks sheet
- Valid passport / Aadhar copy [to issue admission letter]
- NEET Qualified Marks sheet
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical certificate
- 12 recent photographs
Last date of Application: 30th August 2020 / As per availability of seats
Session Beginning: Last Week of September / First Week of October