1] AFTER 12th/ INTERMEDIATE – 5 ½ YEARS B.Sc + MD PROGRAM (EQUIVALENT TO MBBS):
- Should have passed class 12th / intermediate exam with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or biotechnology) in class XII with pass in each subject individually and pass in English from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed Class XI with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology.
2] AFTER B.Sc (BIOLOGY/LIFE SCIENCE) – 4 YEARS MD PROGRAM
Students with a minimum of three year full time Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a medical or medical related subject – such as Nursing, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Medical Lab Technician, B.Sc in Biology, B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S, biotechnology etc., which is equal to a pre-medical course are eligible to apply for direct admission to the 4 year medical course which commences in June each year. In addition they should have passed class 11 and 12 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology.
Students applying for 4 year medical course will go to Philippines and give NMAT in March / April & on successful completion of NMAT will Join MD course in June.
- Collect Rs.1.0 Lac processing fee from the students at the time of admission which is non-refundable and against procurement of Letter of Admission [LOA] from the university.
- Documents required in original
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Police Clearance Certificate for Philippines issued by passport office
- Affidavit of Financial Support with latest bank statement [2 sets in original] showing a balance of 3 Lakh in parent or sponsor account.
DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR PHILIPPINES ADMISSION
|Sl #||Document||Document type|
|2||10th Grade & 12th Grade Marks sheet||Original|
|3||Police Clearance Certificate||Original|
|4||Affidavit for Financial Support 100 Rs stamp paper||Original|
|5||Bank Statement –last 6 months with balance of 2 lakhs & above Father or Mother with seal on each page||Original (2 originals) Clear print|
|6||Covering letter for issue of VISA by student||Original|
|7||Letter of Consent by parent||Original|
|8||Application for Non-Immigrant VISA||Original|
|9||NOA (office will provide)||Original|
|10||Pancard – parents||Photo Copy (not attested)|
|11||Passport – parents (optional)||Photo Copy (not attested)|
|12||Passport copy of student||Photo Copy (not attested)|
|13||Photographs in white back ground||1 (with signature)|
|14||Photographs in white back ground||2 (without signature)|
|15||Form 16/ITR – for three years||Copies|