Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is one of the most attractive and affordable destinations of Indian students for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, located in Central Asia, its borders are shared with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan & China. The top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have been recognized by the world’s leading medical organizations like WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries. The Indian students are finding Kyrgyzstan very popular because of low MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan and world-class degrees.
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan is one of the lowest in the world – Around Rs. 1.60 Lacs per year. The cost of living is also equally low as compared to other destination countries for MBBS abroad.
For more details about MBBS fees, the candidates can check out at saraswationline.com.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan
1. The candidate must be 17-26 years of age.
2. The candidate has to be passed with the 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the PCB category along with English. The passing percentage is 45%.
3. The NEET qualification is Mandatory
Documents required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The MBBS aspirants who take MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan has to arrange the following documents:
➤ The candidate has to carry a valid passport of Kyrgyzstan.
➤ The confirmation letter of admission from the chosen university
➤ The student has to have students visa for Kyrgyzstan
➤ Scanned copies of 12th mark sheet
➤ No objection certificate from the guardians
➤ The current passport-sized photographed of the candidate
➤ Payment of course letter
MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
1. The duration of MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years.
2. The first 5 years of MBBS course is reserved for studying the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies and whereas the last year is completely for training in the affiliated hospitals.
3. The students will be given real life case studies and clinical knowledge during entire tenure of education.
4. The medical students who complete their study from the medical university of Kyrgyzstan are eligible for major international medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted MCI.
5. The medical degrees in Kyrgyzstan are approved worldwide.
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- ➤ Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
- ➤ Asian Medical Institute.
- ➤ Osh State University.
- ➤ Jalalabad Medical University
- ➤ International School of Medicine Bishkek.
- ➤ IMI Academy of Bishkek.