Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a brilliant alternative as the understudies can get top notch training accessible at an exceptionally minimal effort. The applicants don’t require to show up in any selection test or to give any gift. Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is rated highly and the degree offered is accepted worldwide, because they are recognized by WHO, MCI and FAIMER.
Eligibility for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- ➤ The applicant has to be the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- ➤ The candidate has to be passed 50% marks in the 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- ➤ NEET Qualification Scorecard
MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan duration is of 6 years. The first 5 years of MBBS is dedicated to study the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies and the last year is reserved for internship in the affiliated hospitals. MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is divided into theoretical and practical courses that involves real life case studies and clinical knowledge during entire tenure of education. The students who complete their study from the medical university and colleges of Kyrgyzstan can be eligible for major international medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted MCI. For more details, contact Saraswati Online.com, your most reliable and efficient study MBBS abroad guide.
Important Points of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Degree Given||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Eligibility||10+2 (50% marks in PCB)|
|NEET Score Card||Mandatory|
|Tuition Fees||US$2100- 4000 per year|
|Hostel fees||US$ 450-650 per year|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Medical Universities Approved By||MCI & WHO|
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- ➤ Osh State University
- ➤ Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
- ➤ Asian Medical Institute.
- ➤ Jalalabad Medical University.
- ➤ International School of Medicine Bishkek.
- ➤ IMI Academy of Bishkek.