How to Learn MBBS Universities in Philippines
Welcome to Saraswati Online.Com
Pursuing study MBBS abroad is a popular choice amongst ambitious and diligent students. The quality education, multicultural environment, experienced academic staff, and high-quality infrastructure along with better job opportunities make study MBBS abroad very beneficial.
Globalised MBBS Universities in Philippines
Globalization has opened up a wide range of options for students. According to research, MBBS students from India can save up to 70% if they opt for MBBS Universities in Philippines. MBBS in Philippines is one of the most affordable destinations in the world to study MBBS abroad and the country follows a tried and tested educational model having distinctive and superior standards.
English Medium MBBS Universities in Philippines
The medium of instruction is English and MBBS Universities in Philippines have the recognition across the globe. MBBS Universities in Philippines Culturally extremely welcoming and is the 4th leading English-speaking country in the world. We at Saraswati Online.Com, the premier study MBBS abroad guide will offer you comprehensive help in enrolling in MBBS in Philippines.
Top MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Philippines
- Ago medical and educational center
- Bicol Christian college of medicine
- AMA School of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Baguio Central University
- Bicol Christian College Of Medicine
- Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)
- Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine
- Cebu Institute of Medicine
Advantages of being at MBBS Universities in Philippines
- Highly advanced and latest USA form of education pattern
- World-wide recognition for MBBS programsin Philippines, including MCI
- Easy and simple admission procedure for MBBS in Philippines compared to India
- MBBS education in Philippines is very cost-effective.
- Excellent practical exposure to students during clinical rotation or internship
- No donation and no entrance for MBBS in Philippines
- Free coaching for USMLE
- High-salary jobs for Indian students doing MBBS in Philippines and canpractice in USA
- No need for IELTS or TOEFL scores for MBBS in Philippines.
Medical Education in MBBS Universities in Philippines
Philippines medical education has been designed according to US form of Education pattern. Therefore, the students who are graduated from the medical universities of Philippines have greater advantages of working in countries like USA, Canada, and UK etc.
For the Indian applicants, it’s mandatory to pass 12th standard exam with 50% mark in PCB and have to clear NEET exam to apply for MD or MBBS admission in Philippines.
The medical degree in Philippines is MD-doctor of medicine that is equivalent to MBBS degree in India. MD should never be confused with PG course.