Study MBBS in Ukraine
Are you looking to do MBBS Abroad? What’s your take on MBBS in Ukraine? If you want the best services and infrastructure, then you are at the right place. We are going to introduce you to the top MCI approved MBBS Universities in Ukraine.
We will analyze the advantages of doing MBBS study in Ukraine.
Ukraine as a Study MBBS Abroad Destination
Ukraine is becoming one of the most popular destinations for MBBS study for foreign students fast, particularly for Indian students.
Today, MBBS Universities in Ukraine are highly acclaimed among the students around the world as the universities are offering MBBS, MD and other medical courses at a very reasonable price. Topnotch education system, low cost of living, affordable fee structure and MCI, WHO approved top-ranked medical universities are found to be decisive factors.
As the Medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by international medical bodies like WHO, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research ( FAIMER) and UNESCO, the students after passing out from the Ukraine medical universities can work anywhere in the world and be subjected to the conditions leveled by the concerned country.
Medical studies in Ukraine open up vast opportunities for foreign students to have not only theoretical knowledge but also wide practical skills. MBBS course in Ukraine is of 6 years, the students will undergo internship in medical centers and hospitals approved by concerned universities, in laboratories and clinics operating with modern equipment with the supervision of highly qualified professors and doctors. To know more about the medical universities of Ukraine, contact Saraswati Online.com, your trusted study MBBS abroad partner.
Top 10 MCl Approved MBBS Universities in Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University Ukraine (BSMU )
- Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine (DSMA )
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine
- Donetsk National Medical University Ukraine (DNMU) ·
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Ukraine
- Ivano-Frankovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine IFSMA ·
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University Ukraine ·
- Lugansk State Medical University Ukraine LSMU ·
- Odessa National Medical University Ukraine
About MBBS/MD in Ukraine
|Academics Intake Period||September|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% mark Class 12th in PCB category|
|Medium of Instruction||English & Russian|
|Fee Structure||USS$ 4500-$7500 per year|
|Living Cost||US$ 200-250 per month|
|Recognition of Medical Universities||MCI, WHO, and FAIMER and Ukraine Govt. recognized|
|Climate||Cold and Moderate|
Eligibility for MBBS in Ukraine
- The student must be 17-26 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have secured 50% marks in 12th class with combination PCB
- The applicants must have NEET-UG scorecard.
The students will have to produce mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc. to authenticate their qualification while applying for admission.