MCI approved Medical Universities in China
Established in the year 2000, Saraswati Online.com, the premier study abroad guide of India has been representing MCI approved Medical Universities in China since 2004 and offering help to the MBBS aspirants from India, so that it will go a long way in realization of their dream career.
We are engaged in delivering top notch, reliable and comprehensive admission details to Indian students in the top MCI approved Medical Universities in China.
It’s not just our endeavor but commitment to simplify the complex documentation and admission process to the various MBBS programs in China, being delivered at internationally recognized medical universities approved by MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) and other Global Medical Councils. We are devoted to provide you best professional counseling, facilitate easy visa confirmation and highly satisfactory MBBS study abroad help.
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in China
- Jinan University
- Southwest (Luzhou) Medical University
- Nanfang (Southern) Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Shantou University Medical College
- Fujian Medical University
- Dali University
- Nanchang University
- Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Shandong Medical University
- Fudan University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
Important Facts of MBBS in China
|Academic Year Starting||September|
|Duration of the course||5-6 years|
|Eligibility||50% marks in PCB, 12th standard|
|Medium of teaching||China and English|
|Fees in China||2 lac rupees per year|
|Living cost||US$ 500 per month|
|Recognition of Universities||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, Govt. of China|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Universities in China
➤ The MBBS applicants should have passed 12th grade from a recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate in PCB.
➤The applicants will be of non-china nationality.
➤She/he has to abide by the international quota laws.
➤He or she should be the age between 17-26 years.
➤The applicants have to be NEET-UG Qualified.
MBBS course in China
In China, the MBBS courses are of 5 years and 1 year of internship. Here, the entire course is divided in to 10 semesters and they are divided into two parts.
- ➤ First-Semester: The subjects like cell Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) and Chinese language will be taught
- ➤ 2nd-3rd-4th Semester: Basic medical subjects are taught.
- ➤ Next six semesters: They Clinical subjects are taught.
- Studying the Chinese language is mandatory for foreign students who wish to study in China. Medical students need to study the language for easier communication with patients and people.
- The medium of teaching is also English/
- World-class MBBS program, facilities and infrastructure, and affordable fee structure