There are ample number of benefits of studying medical education in Georgia. This page will give you enough ideas on why to opt for medical education in Georgia. Today, most students who have just completed their +2 academic in science with 50 percentages of marks in aggregate and PCB can go for MBBS education in Georgia. It is very true that medical admission is an expensive deal for which lots of students face difficulty in bearing the expenses. If you closely look at the medical studies in India, it ranges around 1 crore and at the same time students have to qualify NEET with good marks.
In such a situation, the MBBS education program in Georgia offers a high standard education system better than AIIMS at a cost-effective course fee. To join MBBS universities in Georgia, you don’t need any sort of entrance exam apart from qualifying NEET.
These MBBS universities are reputed worldwide for their outstanding education system, equipment, and superior infrastructure.
Why a student should choose Medical education in Georgia?
At present, Georgia is one of the admired destinations for students who looking to enroll in MBBS overseas. This country has its own charm and for many reasons, it is reputed as one of the beautiful countries in the whole world. Certainly, getting admission to any medical college in Georgia will be a blessing for students.
- The WHO report has accepted these MBBS universities of Georgia as the best clinical colleges.
- A student needs to qualify NEET to take admission to medical education in Georgia. At the same time, there is no need to pay donations during admission.
- The World Health Organization (WHO), WDOMS and MCI have approved the MBBS program in Georgia.
- TOEFL and IELTS are not mandatory and the medium of communication is English. This makes Georgia universities so popular among Indian students.
- Students who show outstanding performance during the MBBS curriculum will get scholarships.
- The total duration of the course is 6 years and 1 year extra for the internship; hence, it makes a total of 7 years to complete the course.
- The good climate in Georgia makes it the first choice among Indian students to pursue medical studies there.
So, what are you waiting for? File your application for MBBS in Georgia for the year 2020.