Jinan University is offering internship in China for 2011, 2013 & 2014 batch students who have completed their 5-year course in China and are currently in India and wish to come back to china to do internship. The interested students can apply to the Teaching Affairs Officer Ms. Josephine via Email- (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 15th October,2019 mentioning the session in which the students want to start internship.
Students who wish to do internship read the following points carefully :
- There are two sessions available for internship in China- January Session and July Session.
- The students have to be Chinese qualified in order to start internship.
- Students have to clear Chinese language test (written and Oral) conducted by Teaching Affairs before coming to China.
- Students have chance to pursue paid Chinese language course for a duration of 6-months at Huawen campus of Jinan University and have to clear Chinese language exam before starting internship.
- The dormitory office will not allot any dorm to the students of 2011 and 2013 batch students due to a new rule, implemented from August 2019. Students have to make arrangements for accommodation on their own. However, 2014 batch students who wants to start internship in January 2020 can stay till July 2020.
For any query or doubt regarding the internship feel free to contact Bernard Jackson, Student Coordinator of Jinan University (Email- email@example.com ,Phone- +8613172019551) and Ms. Josephine (Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org)