The World is Experiencing a Shortage of
50 Million (5 Crore) Nurses
Get Trained by Professor-Level Faculty, 100% Placement Assistance and Global Connections to Facilitate Abroad Placement
We envision a world where care-giving assumes as much importance as cure. We wish to prepare compassionate, competent and top professional nurses capable of providing the highest level of care.
Nursing is an art, with caring being the foundation of all patient-nurse relationships.We are hoping that our nursing programmes shall lead to outstanding outcomes showcased by graduates who will be recognized worldwide for uplifting the virtues of nursing like never before.
We wish to become a passionately engaged community of highly qualified students, educators, and scholars who:
• Prepare professional nurses and caregivers who personify a culture of care
• Create a learning environment fit for knowledge to be shared
• Serve the changing needs of the health care industry in the face of adversities
• Provide leadership in the advancement of the profession of nursing
On the cusp of celebrating life in the real sense of the term, we are striving to promote health and well- being through excellence in nursing, and selfless service. We wish to produce world-class nurses because they play a critical role in healing.
Towards achieving these goals, we are aiming our well- crafted nursing programmes at educating and inspiring students to become compassionate healers who demonstrate integrity, innovation, care and exemplary dedication to their calling.
We wish to accomplish our mission through a curriculum grounded in evidence-based standards, experiential learning, and collaborative strategies to build efficient teams to ensure quality healthcare delivery for diverse populations.
WHAT WE OFFER
To equip students with cutting-edge nursing knowledge and skills, we are offering the GNM course that is all set to lend a new meaning to healthcare. The course is approved by the Government of West Bengal and recognized by West Bengal State Nursing Council. Guided by a highly qualified faculty and nursing exponents, our students will keep ahead of peers while building excellent careers.
DURATION: 3 Years
10+2 pass or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Students from Science, Arts or Commerce background are eligible.
Age: Must have completed 17 years of age by the 1st of January of the year of admission.
Students who passed 10+2 or equivalent from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education /AISSCE/ISC board with 80% marks or above will be eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 30,000 on tuition fees @ 10,000 per year.
WHY CHOOSE US
1. We ensure academic excellence, advanced teaching methodology, a safe campus culture and holistic
2. Guaranteed 100% placement assistance all over the world in our network of healthcare partners
3. West Bengal State Nursing Council approved institute, the only institute to have this approval in Malda and
4. Handpicked, experienced and renowned faculty with individual student guidance.
5. Own multispecialty hospital with hands-on clinical training.
6. Digital classrooms with state-of-the-art lab equipment and a resourceful e-library facility.
7. Safe and secure AC and Non-AC hostel facilities with homely food.
8. Installment facility available for payment of fees.
Our Mission is to Make Nurses and Guide Them towards an Enriching Life
Campus : Laxmipur, P.O: Maliha, English Bazaar, Malda – 732102
City Office : 63/1/2A, Sarat Bose Road, Opposite RTO, Kolkata – 700 025, West Bengal, India
Phone : +91 33 2474 8282 / +91 33 2485 2229, Fax+91 33 2475 4664
Admission Helpline : +91-9831214512
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org