One of the largest countries in the world, China is rich in history and heritage. China’s course of progress through the ages has influenced education and philosophy in the Indian sub-continent. India has always had strong ties with China because of the mutual respect one nation has for the other’s rich legacies. The scholarly ties are being further strengthened with a large number of Indian medical students increasingly choosing China as a favourable destination for pursuing MBBS studies abroad.
Although the two countries have been exchanging scholars since the ancient times, China has opened its doors in the real sense of the term to foreign students for higher education over the past two decades. Experts estimate that over 25,000 Indian students are in China now, with 80-90 per cent of them studying medicine.
Heightening this scholarly relations between India and China is saraswationline.com by way of helping thousands of Indian students complete their MBBS from top Chinese medical schools unfailingly, year after year through its sought-after ‘Study MBBS Abroad’ program.
There are reasons why an increasing number of Indian students is preferring China to study MBBS. The Chinese schools of medicine not only offer world-class facilities, faculty and meaningful professional breakthroughs, but the cost of doing MBBS in China is quite affordable. Besides, most of the Chinese universities that offer the MBBS course are all recognized by the National Medical Commission, which as replaced the now-defunct Medical Council of India as the governing body of medicine in India . Once students complete their MBBS in China, they have to, however, appear for the NEXT exam, which replaced Foreign Medical Graudates Exam (FMCGE) in India, should they wish to practise in homeland. This examination has also been made mandatory now for students pursuing MBBS from medicine colleges of India. This offers equal opportunity across the board.
Why Choose China for your MBBS
- Studying MBBS in China requires minimum marks, making it easy to qualify for Indian students.
- There are no common entrance tests to determine eligibility.
- The fees charged by colleges and universities are lower than India’s.
- Choose from plenty of Government of India-approved universities.
- Studying MBBS in China is very simple and systematic.
- An MBBS degree from a Chinese university is globally accepted.
- The medium of teaching MBBS in China is English — a great convenience for foreign students.
- After completing MBBS, students can start practicing in India after passing the NEXT (erstwhile FMCGE).
- Chinese medical colleges and universities have modern classrooms, well-equipped labs, and resourceful libraries.
- Secure and safe hostel facilities are provided.
- Scholarships for MBBS in China are governed by the Chinese government and is easy to apply for. Efficient admission guidance by experts on China is provided by Saraswati Online.Com.
- Last but not the least, saraswationline.com handholds students who wish to study MBBS in China, taking care of their needs such as passport, visa, seeing off at the airport, having them received by a saraswationline.com student facilitator after their arrival in China, helping them go through their papers at the universities of their choice, and taking care of their general concerns till the end of their studies.