One of the largest countries in the world, China is rich in history and heritage. China’s course of progress through the ages has influenced education and philosophy in the Indian sub-continent. India has always had strong ties with China because of the mutual respect one nation has for the other’s rich legacies.
Although the two countries have been exchanging scholars since the ancient times, China has opened its doors in the real sense of the erm to foreign students for higher education over the past two decades. Experts estimate that over 25,000 Indian students are in China now, with 80-90 per cent of them studying medicine.
Strengthening the scholarly bridge between India and China is saraswationline.com by way of helping thousands of Indian students complete their MBBS from top Chinese medical schools year after year.
There are reasons why an increasing number of Indian students is preferring China to study MBBS. The Chinese schools of medicine not only offer world-class facilities, faculty and meaningful professional breakthroughs, but the cost of doing MBBS in China is also way lower than India’s exorbitant fees. Besides, most of the Chinese universities that offer the MBBS course are all recognized by the Medical Council of India. Once students complete their MBBS in China, they have to, however, appear for the Foreign Medical Graudates Exam (FMCGE) in India should they wish to practise in homeland.
Why Choose China for your MBBS
- MBBS in China requires minimum marks to be eligible for the course, making it easy to qualify.
- There are no common entrance tests to determine eligibility.
- The fees charged by colleges and universities are easily affordable.
- There are plenty of MCI-approved universities students can choose from.
- Studying MBBS in China is very simple and systematic.
- An MBBS degree from a Chinese university is universally accepted.
- The medium of teaching MBBS in China is English, which is a great convenience for students.
- After completing MBBS, students can start practicing in India after passing FMCGE.
- Chinese medical colleges and universities have modern classrooms, well-equipped labs, and resourceful libraries.
- Secure and safe hostel facilities are provided.
- Scholarships for MBBS in China are governed by the Chinese government and is easy to apply for.
- Last but not the least, saraswationline.com handholds students who wish to study MBBS in China, taking care of their needs such as passport, visa, seeing off at the airport, having them received by a saraswationline.com student facilitator after their arrival in China, helping them go through their papers at the universities of their choice, and taking care of their general concerns till the end of their studies.