Study MBBS in Philippines
MD/MBBS in Philippines 2020- Believe In Your Study MBBS In Philippines Skills But Never Stop Improving
Philippines offers a unique opportunity to have an MBBS degree for the students who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examinations. Study MBBS in Philippines is highly in demand and is of international standards.
MBBS in Philippines is globally acclaimed and recognized and involves medical theory, practical and clinical rotations in the hospitals.
The students who pursue MBBS in Philippines always get better exposure during their studies. There is no language problem because courses are offered in the English medium and Philippines is one of the top English speaking nations of the world that follows the USA pattern of MBBS education.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS in Philippines
- International standard of MBBS education in a safe environment
- No donation and No Entrance
- Low-course fee as compared to many other countries
- Globally recognized medical degree, enabling students to practice in any part of the world
- Medical universities are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO and other world medical bodies.
- The teaching medium is English
- The students completing MBBS or MD courses from Philippines are known to have 100% success rate, in the region under USMLE.
- The cost of living is low.
Eligibility to Study MBBS in Philippines
- The MBBS applicants must pass 10+2 level with minimum 50 % in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The applicants will need to submit all certificates that authenticate their qualification, including mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Proof of paying capacity and Medical fitness certificate
- He/she must be NEET-UG qualified and should have attained 17 years of age.
Fees for MBBS in Philippines (2020-2021)
The MBBS Program in Philippines is known as MD (Doctor of Medicine) and is of 4 Years after BS or Graduation.
Philippines Medical Colleges Tuition Fee Structure 2020-21 is affordable and the cost of living stands between $200-250 USD per month. Indian food is easily available
- Degree: BS-MD equivalent to MBBS
- Course Duration: 2 yrs BS + 4 yrs MD
- Recognition: Ministry of Education Philippines, MCI and WHO
- Fee: Varies between $3500-6500
The MD programs offered by Universities of Philippines have the approval of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Top MCI approved Medical Universities to Study MBBS in Philippines
- Ago Medical and educational center Bicol Christian Medical college
- AMA School of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Baguio Central University
- Bicol Christian College Of Medicine
- Cebu Institute of Medicine
- Central Philippine University
- University of the Philippines Manila
- East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal JONELTA
- Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation