Study Medicine in China
Why Study Medicine in China
China is one of the most literate nations of the world with a literacy rate of 99%. China is increasingly becoming the most preferred destination for foreign MBBS aspirants from India because of its international specifications of MBBS courses and cost-effectiveness. Medical Council of India (MCI) recognizes about 48 medical universities of China. Study medicine in China can be a completely different experience altogether because of its flexibility, better infrastructure, excellent education framework and international level facilities.
MBBS degrees offered by Chinese Medical colleges and universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER and UNESCO. The students who are graduated from the medical universities and colleges of China can be eligible to apply for MCI Screening Test, USMLE and PLAB exams. The price tag involved in study medicine in China is very much affordable in comparison to Europe, USA and Australia.
Study medicine in China is becoming very advantageous because being an Indian student you do not have to appear for an entrance examination. Medical education in China is considered to be one of the best in Asia. In last decade or so, there is tremendous influx of Indian MBBS students to MCI approved MBBS colleges in China. As a topmost study MBBS abroad specialist, Saraswati Online.com helps MBBS applicants comprehensively in run up to getting admitted to the medical colleges in China. For more details, call us immediately.
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in China
- Jinan University
- Southwest (Luzhou) Medical University
- Nanfang (Southern) Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Shantou University Medical College
- Fujian Medical University
- Dali University
- Nanchang University
- Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Shandong Medical University
- Fudan University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
Some facts about MBBS in China
|Academic Intake Time||September|
|Course Duration||5-6 years|
|Eligibility||50% marks in PCB, 12th standard|
|Medium of Instruction||China and English|
|Tuition Fees in China||US$ 3300-9900 per year|
|Living cost||US$ 500 per month|
|Recognition of Universities||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, Govt. of China|
|Climate||Cold and Moderate|
Eligibility Criteria for Study medicine in China
- ➤ The MBBS applicants should have passed 12th grade with minimum 50 % in aggregate in PCB from a recognized board
- ➤ He or she should be the age between 17-26 years.
- ➤ ➤The applicants have to be NEET-UG Qualified.
MBBS program in China
MBBS program in China is of 5 years and 1 year of internship. Here, the entire program comprises of 10 semesters and are of two parts.
- ➤ First-Semester: The subjects like cell biology, Chemistry and Physics and Chinese language will be taught
- ➤ 2nd-3rd-4th Semester: Basic medical subjects
- ➤ Next 6 semesters: Reserved for Clinical subjects