Why Study Medicine in China
China is one of the most literate nations of the world. It has a literacy rate of 99%. China is increasingly becoming the most preferred destination for foreign MBBS aspirants from India because of its international specifications of MBBS courses and cost-effectiveness. The National Medical Commission (India’s new governing body for Medicine replacing the now defunct MCI) (MCI) recognizes about 48 medical universities of China. Studying medicine in China can be a completely different experience altogether because of its flexibility, better infrastructure, excellent education framework and international level facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for Study medicine in China
- The MBBS applicants should have passed 12th grade with minimum 50 % in aggregate in PCB from a recognized board.
- He or she should be between 17-26 years of age.
- The applicants have to be NEET-UG Qualified.
study medicine in China
MBBS degrees offered by Chinese Medical colleges and universities are recognized by the NMC, WHO, FAIMER and Unesco. The cost of studying MBBS in China is very much affordable in comparison to Europe, the USA and Australia and even India.
In this regard, China is increasingly becoming a very advantageous destination because being an Indian student you do not have to appear for an entrance examination. Medical education in China is considered to be one of the best in Asia. In the last decade or so, there has been a tremendous influx of Indian MBBS students into NMC-approved MBBS colleges in China. As a top education facilitator for studying MBBS abroad, Saraswati Online.com offers MBBS applicants end-to-end support for getting admitted into the medical colleges in China. For more details, call us immediately.
Some facts about MBBS in China
|Academic Intake Time||September|
|Course Duration||5-6 years|
|Eligibility||50% marks in PCB, 12th standard|
|Medium of Instruction||China and English|
|Tuition Fees in China||US$ 3300-9900 per year|
|Living cost||US$ 500 per month|
|Recognition of Universities||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, Govt. of China|
|Climate||Cold and Moderate|
MBBS program in China
MBBS program in China is of 5 years and 1 year of internship. Here, the entire program comprises of 10 semesters and are of two parts.
- First-Semester: The subjects like cell biology, Chemistry and Physics and Chinese language will be taught
- 2nd-3rd-4th Semester: Basic medical subjects
- Next 6 semesters: Reserved for Clinical subjects
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in China
- Jinan University
- Southwest (Luzhou) Medical University
- Nanfang (Southern) Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Shantou University Medical College
- Fujian Medical University
- Dali University
- Nanchang University
- Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Shandong Medical University
- Fudan University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University