Why students Love Study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan
To study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan is found to be highly attractive these days. Kyrgyzstan is home to some of the most popular universities of the world.
There is numerous opportunities study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan. There are as many as 6 universities for medical science studies in this country which are quite famous, not only among locals, but also for foreign students.
Study medicine in Kyrgyzstan doesn’t cost high as it is in many countries. Study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan will be cost around 15-20 lakh. Universities are well equipped and have excellent infrastructure which gives the perfect study environment for students. The students can easily get hostel facilities on the university campus.
Admission to study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan
Getting admission for MBBS course to one of the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. There is no worry for entrance exam or donation system.
The medium of course is English and thus any foreign student won’t face any language problem. The course in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is having duration of 6 years.
The students are taught the basics of medical science in the first 5 years, whereas in the 6th year they get practical training in the affiliated hospitals of Kyrgyzstan. The students will get clinical knowledge through practical training and case studies of real life situations.
Universities to study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical University, Bishkek
- Osh State Medical University, Osh
- Jalalabad Medical University
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant
- International School of Medicine (ISM), Bishkek
- IMI Academy, Bishkek
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is as valuable everywhere. MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan have been recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB, etc. Those have also got recognition by India through Medical Council of India.
The expense in Kyrgyzstan is equal to India with the prevailing currency rate of the country equals to Indian Rupees.
Advantages of study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan
- Admission process is very simple and easy
- Easier VISA process
- MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable.
- No donation and low tuition fee
- High-ranked Universities in the country
- Degree recognized by WHO, MCI, and FAIMER
- 10:1 student and teacher ratio
- Eligible for Govt jobs and PG courses in India as MCI approved
- Tuition fees is very low because of govt. subsidy
- Excellent academic standards
- Low cost of living
- Favorable climate