Great opportunities to Study Medicine in Philippines
When it comes to study MBBS abroad, there are only few countries which are suitable Indian MBBS seekers, marred by complex NEET system, high-donation and high-competition for MBBS admission in India.
Study Medicine in Philippines is one of the easiest and most preferred options for Indian students.
The medical universities of Philippines are approved by MCI and WHO and have been found in the list of IMED and ECFMG medical education directories. MBBS Syllabus of Philippine covers all aspects of MBBS degree taught across the globe.
Why study Medicine in Philippines
- Highly advanced and modernized medical education system designed according to USA system
- International approval for MBBS degree from Philippines, including MCI
- Easy admission procedure for Indian students
- MBBS education in Philippines is reasonably priced.
- Excellent exposure to patients during clinical rotation or internship
- No donation to study Medicine in Philippines
- Free coaching for USMLE
- High-salary jobs for Indian students after completing MBBS in Philippines and there is opportunity for practicing in USA
- No need for IELTS or TOEFL
MCI recognized Universities to study Medicine in Philippines
- Ago medical and educational center
- Bicol Christian college of medicine
- AMA School of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Baguio Central University
- Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)
- Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Manila Central University
Important Facts about MBBS in Philippines
|Last Date of Application||March, 2020|
|Eligibility||50% PCB category in 12th exam|
|NEET||NEET score card mandatory|
|IELTS &TOEFL||Not required|
|MBBS Fee||2.30- 6.1 Lakhs per year|
|Living Cost||7-10k per month|
Medical Education in Philippines
Philippines is one of the topmost English-speaking nations of the world. So, the communication for the Indian students won’t be a problem in Philippines. In Philippines, there is no entrance or donation system as in India.
For the Indian MBBS applicants who have cleared their 12th standard exam with 50% mark in PCB and have to clear NEET appraisal to end up applying for MD or MBBS admission in Philippines.
Philippines is a small country and is now producing large number of doctors, one in every 10 doctors are passed out from this country.
The standard of medical education in Philippines is at par with global standards. The medical degree in Philippines is MD-doctor of medicine, equivalent to MBBS degree in India.