Everyone Loves to Study Medicine in Ukraine
Ukraine has become the most favorite destination to come and getting a degree in the medical sphere in Europe, high-quality education but on affordable and cheap prices. Ukraine’s standard of education, low cost of living, low fee structure and MCI and WHO approved medical universities make it one of the most favored destinations for foreign students.
Ukraine is the cheapest country to study medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and other medical courses. There is a huge surge of foreign students to study medicine in Ukraine because of good teaching, international level MBBS programs and high-quality labs and training.
Ukraine is located in Eastern Europe and it gained its independence after the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991. Ukraine is known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and deeply forested mountains.
It’s regarded as one of the most picturesque countries of the Eastern Europe and one of the most attractive places for adventurous activities like skiing, hiking and fishing, besides its quality and affordable study Medicine in Ukraine.
Medical Programs in Ukraine
The medical program in Ukraine is of 6 years. In these 6 years, the students will be taught general medicine and only then they’re allowed to specialize.
Teaching is given in English and Ukrainian languages. Diplomas in Ukraine are valid and recognized by the majority of countries – USMLE, MCI, MCC, PMDC, PLAB, SCHS, and HPCSA etc.
Facilities for Study Medicine in Ukraine in Ukraine Medical Universities
At the end of the study, the students will do the clinical rotation or 1 year of internship under the supervision of a senior specialist at the concerned university-approved hospitals. The Indian students can do their internship in India with subject to MCI regulations.
The tuition fee of the MBBS course in any Ukraine medical university is only $ 20,000 – 27,000. This is much cheaper than in other European countries.
Everyday expenses, hostel fees, transportation are very cost-effective for students. The medical universities offer excellent infrastructure in terms of campuses, laboratories, and hostels.
Top MCI Recognized Universities to Study Medicine in Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Donetsk State Medical University
- Gorky’s Donetsk State Medical University
- Ukraine International Academy of Ecology & Medicine
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv
- Lugansk State Medical University
Eligibility Criteria to Study Medicine in Ukraine
- The student should be between 17-26 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have secured 50% marks in the 10+2 with combination PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from a recognized board.
- The applicants must be NEET-UG Qualified.