In India, students have to appear for a common qualifying examination to get admission into the Government Medical Colleges. Many students aspire to study MBBS, but due to fierce competition and the tough entrance exam, many cannot qualify into Government colleges. Private colleges in India charge a lot for admission and thus, mostly it is not affordable for students. Due to all these reasons, students are now opting to study MBBS abroad. Among the other destinations, Bangladesh has turned out to be a very favorable destination for Indian students to study MBBS.
India and Bangladesh share a common history and thus MBBS in Bangladesh is gaining importance and popularity in recent times.
MBBS in Bangladesh
Students prefer studying MBBS in Bangladesh for many reasons some of which are as follows:
- Bangladesh and India share the same cultural outlook thus making it easy for students to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The fees structure of private MBBS colleges in Bangladesh is affordable for students.
- The food habits of the people of Bangladesh is mostly similar to Indian food habits, so students studying MBBS in Bangladesh never have to face any problem regarding the availability of desirable food.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS in Bangladesh is English, thus, no separate language training is required for students.
- The disease pattern in Bangladesh is quite similar to the Indian disease patterns and thus the students studying MBBS in Bangladesh can be exposed to practical diseases and treatment patterns.
- The basic medicine study in Bangladesh enforces and assures better quality. So the study for MBBS in Bangladesh gained popularity in India in recent times.
- Saraswati Online.com has been representing premier universities in the South Asian region since 2004. The company was formed in the year 2000 and currently is the India office for 6 universities in Bangladesh. Great care is always taken to ensure that the colleges partnered with it are enlisted with the Medical Council of India and with the World Health Organization and International Medical Education Directory Faimer.