Campus: Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
About Sharda University
Sharda University is a leading Educational institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. A venture of the renowned Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI), The University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.
The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities.
Sharda University promises to become one of the India’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. With its outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes, Sharda intends to set a new benchmark in the Indian education system.
The name of University, ‘Sharda’ is synonymous to ‘Goddess of knowledge and learning – Saraswati’. She is identified with ‘veena’ an Indian musical instrument and the ‘lotus’ where she resides. The lotus in our logo symbolizes the seat of learning that the University is created for. Variety of colours signify the variety of disciplines the university offers and the overlap between petals creating new colours demonstrate the ethos of collaboration between students and teachers of different programme, nationality, creed and colour working towards creating new knowledge.
The petals leading towards a star is an embodiment of the University’s cherished mission to provide education beyond boundaries and to facilitate the students and faculty to achieve pinnacles of success throughout the world!
Sharda University has over the years become one of the leading centres of education, research and innovation in Delhi NCR region. Established through an act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh (14 of 2009), Sharda University offers over 216 UGC recognised degrees in various disciplines. It’s a part of the renowned Sharda Group with operations in areas like Education, Healthcare and IT.
Being the only global university in India with students from 80+ countries, and academic partnerships with 180+ Universities across the world-USA, UK, Italy, Canada, Russia, Slovenia, et al, the University offers a truly international learning environment.
The classrooms at Sharda University are an excellent place for learning, equipped with well-designed furniture, proper sitting arrangement, LCD projector and power supply. The TeachingLearning pedagogy practised in the classrooms at Sharda University is IT-enabled where each classroom can support up to 200 students while the tutorial classes are designed for the strength of 30-40 students.
Auditoriums & Seminar Rooms
Sharda University has multiple Auditoriums and Seminar Rooms equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities which act as a common ground for students and faculty. The auditoriums and seminar rooms are extensively setup for regular interfaces, guest lectures, presentations, conferences, cultural events and other academic activities. The auditoriums and seminar rooms provide an excellent environment to support teaching and learning for both staff and students with complete audio-visual, sound and lighting support and stadium-style seating.
Every school has a Conference/Boardroom for
meetings, faculty presentations, and discussions.
Sharda University provides state-of-the-art laboratory facilities to its students, faculty and staff for carrying out teaching, research and practical activities. The University has dedicated labs for various disciplines of engineering, medical, dental sciences and mass communication. These laboratories provide practical exposure to multiple subjects and give an opportunity to the students to experiment with what they have learnt in classrooms.
- Hi-end software available to students to facilitate experiential learning
- Spacious rooms with a conducive learning environment
- Frequent Audit & Inspection of the labs are done to ensure the safety of the students
- WORKSHOP FACILITIES
- In today’s times, learning by doing is gaining prominence. Sharda University offers modern workshop facilities, as an integral part of the course curriculum.
Libraries are the hub of the academic life of the Sharda University campus. Housed in spacious halls, the Libraries are well stocked with textbooks, technical journals, periodicals, and reference material for advanced research and development work. The aim is to support the university’s educational, research, clinical, artistic, professional, and community-service goals. Moreover, an air-conditioned, central library is under the development phase which will remain open 24×7 for all students, faculty and staff.
- Subscription to DELNET and other internet libraries
- Audio/Video records of renowned academicians are available
- All libraries are open for 14 hours a day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day and up to 19-20 hours a day during examination season
- Peaceful environment for quality study time
- Library Cards are issued to every student for their convenience
Sharda University adopts special measures to ensure that the students are provided with healthy and hygienic food. There are about 10 cafeterias located in different blocks of the campus. The cafeterias and other eateries function on the ‘Pay as you eat concept’.
Apart from cafeterias, the campus also holds mini refreshment joints and Vending Machines etc. Sharda University provides its students all the amenities and facilities to enjoy the fast-paced metro lifestyle right within the campus. Leading Restaurants and Food Chains would open their outlets in the Central Food Court soon. Lego House, Amul Milk Parlour, Urban Thali, Cafe Coffee Day, Nestle are already running their outlets on the campus.
Sharda University’s Grocery Store provides its students with all types of food staples and household products within the campus. The grocery store is a self-service shop where students can easily buy their daily need items. The store is designed and divided into sections and shelves for hassle-free access to goods. The grocery store is well stocked with fresh groceries, and other household products to ensure uninterrupted supply.
Sharda University believes that sports plays a pivotal role in moulding one’s personality and maintaining good health. We’ve specially developed a sports-centric environment that matches international standards and gives a truly global experience to all our students. Moreover, the university celebrates an Annual Sports Day every year to provide a platform to our students to exhibit their athletic talents in front of their friends and family.
Sporting facilities are offered for games like:
- Badminton Gymnasium
- Table Tennis
- Basketball Football
Sharda University’s Gymnasium facilities can be accessed by the students, faculty and staff members throughout the day. The gymnasium is well furnished with the latest machines and exercise equipment. Instructors and trainers are available throughout the day to train gym enthusiasts. The gymnasium is divided into two sections. One section is meant for general exercises while the other is meant for rigorous weight training. The gym provides an ideal atmosphere for the students and other members for overall development.
The campus has a seamless Wi-Fi network with more than 1.6 Gbps leased line with multiple ISPs which allow the students to connect to internet anytime, anywhere! All students can access a range of services across the entire campus including student hostels with more than 700 access points. Sharda has a campus LAN, with Learning Management System to facilitate students to discuss academic topics, submit their assignments online, see their class notes, study through specially designed learning resources and also refer to reference and digital library. The campus Cafes & outer spots with relaxed seating allow the students to complete their assignment after the classes and submit it to the teacher on line within the stipulated deadline.
“Innovation is life. Innovation brings change. Without innovation there is stagnation”. This is the vision of Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister of lndia. Sharda University is proud to support Prime Minister’s vision for #startupindia through Sharda Launchpad. The goal is to nurture and nourish entrepreneurial spirit in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Sharda Launchpad serves as a bridge between entrepreneurial experts and the prospective students so that they can learn from their experiences, knowledge and expertise through initiatives like short-term programmes, speaker sessions, industry interface and mentoring. Sharda Launchpad is supported by committed corporate partners, the angel investors, VC/PE firms and mentors from across the world. Over the last few years, Founders of Yourdost.com, Neostencil, Baluja Shoes, Voccaberry, Essar Oil and MentorX have mentored the young entrepreneurs of Sharda University.
24X7 Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
Wi-Fi facility is available between 4:30 PM to 8:30 AM in all the hostels and in the rest of the time, in all the classroom and academic blocks.
Community Radio SUNO SHARDA 90.8 FM
Sharda University holds an in-house community radio for the residents of Greater Noida. Be it the students, apartment dwellers or farmers, the community radio has something for everyone. Suno Sharda 90.8 FM was officially launched by a senior TV journalist and RJ Richa Anirudh. On this occasion, she said, “Community radio is very different from commercial radio and being free from the commercial pressures, it can play a major role in the larger welfare of people of Greater Noida:
- Entertaining programmes for everyone
- Updation of day-to-day news and happenings of the region Opportunity to participate and build confidence
- Informational and educational initiative for students Inclusion opportunity for the students
Sharda University’s transport department runs a fleet of buses to facilitate its students and staff to commute to and from various places in Delhi, Noida and other NCR areas. All buses are deluxe and can entertain a high capacity of students and staff. The University provides transportation from villages as well as cities. The transport facility is provided within a radius of 90 kms. Public transport buses also ply to points near the campus. The transport schedule is structured in such a way that buses will reach the university 10 minutes before the beginning of the academic classes.
- Safety and security of the students & faculties High capacity and comfortable seating
- Bus pass and ID cards compulsory for bus entrance
- Fully air-conditioned buses
Music Club caters to the passion of student providing quality facilities like instruments, dedicated music room and a plethora of events. It serves as a platform for musicians of all genres and skill levels to showcase their talent at various events like Sufi Night and Voice of Sharda, etc. held at Sharda University.
Fine Arts Club
The Fine Arts Club brings out the hidden artistic talents of our students, cultural programmes are conducted during Independence, Sports and college day function. Students participate in Inter & Intra-College competitions. The purpose is to encourage students to express their thoughts and emotions through art.
The Dramatics Club is for students who are interested in Performing Arts. The Club offers acting education, a creative outlet for theatrically minded students, and a variety of theatrical productions for the students to enjoy. In the past students from the Club brought accolades for the University in various events.
The Club was established with the mission of bringing out the hidden talents of students and also provides them a stage where they can showcase their dancing talent and interest. The Club provides lot of opportunities in the form of competition and workshops for igniting the spark of interest present in the budding technocrats and honing their skills towards showcasing their talents.
The Club aims to foster love for language, enhance literary creativity and provide an avenue for self-expression beyond the school curriculum. It is also to develop and hone the literary skills of students and inspire them to develop a taste for literature by conducting various workshops. The Club also initiates competitions in extempore, essay writing, creative writing, poetry writing, debate, elocution, quiz and reading to enhance the speech and oratorical skills.
Sharda University has a diverse group of students from across 80+ nationalities. The Diversity Club is dedicated to raising awareness of the various cultures present at and of other cultures around the world. In the past various events have been organized by students to explore different cultures like Rejoice 3D, Festivals of Light, etc.
Photography Club of Sharda provides a platform where talent meets creativity and gives rise to productivity. Students are engaged in various activities that challenge their imaginative capabilities, assist in sharpening their photographic skills, and present an opportunity for students to learn from each other.
The Fashion Club aims to bring students together who have a passion for the fashion industry by participating in local and regional fashion events. Club members work with Fashion Merchandising students to help with events and activities on and off campus. The Club has hosted fashion shows,
fashion showcases, and window dressings of local businesses.
The main purpose of the Environmental Club is to educate on sustainable practices, to implement change in the best interest of the environment, and to include all persons working to improve the future of our earth by conducting significant workshops and seminars.
180+ UG/PG Courses Offered
School Of Engineering & Technology
- Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Tech.(Information Technology)
- Tech. (CSE) with specialization in Data Science
- Tech. (CSE) with specialization in loT and Application
- Tech. (CSE) with spec.in Cyber Security & Forensics
- Tech. (CSE) with spec.in Al & Machine Leaming
- Tech. (CSE-Cloud Comp.& Virtualization Tech.) with IBM
- Tech. (CSE-Business Analytics & Optimization) with IBM
- Tech. (CSE-Cloud Tech.& Info. Security) with I-Nurture
- Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
- Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)
- Tech. (ME) with specialization in Automobile
- Tech. (ME) with specialization in Mechatronics
- Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- Tech. (Biotechnology)
- Tech. + MBA (Integrated)
- Tech. + M.Tech (Integrated)
- Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA)
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
- Sc. (Hons.) Electronics with Sped.in Robotics & Application
- Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science
- Sc. (Hons.) in Information Technology
- BCA + MCA (Integrated)
- Sc. in Computer Science
- Sc. in Information Technology
- M .Tech. in various specializations
School Of Business Studies
- Com. (Hons.)
- Com.(Hons.) -Int.Acc.& Finance (with ACCA, UK )
- BBA – Banking & Finance | Entrepreneurship | Marketing International Business | Human Resources Management
- BBA – with International Immersion Programme
- A.(Hons.)- Applied Economics
- MBA – Marketing | International Business I Banking & Finance | Human Resources Management | Business Analytics | Supply Chain Mgmt. and Logistics with Safeducate
Health Care & Hospital Admin. (with Sharda Hospital)
- MBA – Dual sped. (with International Immersion Programme)
- BBA+MBA (Integrated)
School Of Basic Sciences & Research
- Sc. (Hons.) – Agriculture | Physics | Chemistry | Biotech | Zoology | Botany | Biochemistry | Mathematics
- Sc. – Food Science & Technology I Microbiology
- Sc. – Biotech | Microbiology | Food Science & Tech | Chemistry | Physics I Mathematics
- Tech. – Energy and Env. Engg | Nano Science & Tech.
School Of Dental Sciences
- BOS | MOS in various specializations
School Of Creative Art,design & Media Studies
- A.- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Design – Interior Design | Industrial & Product Design | Fashion Design | Digital & Communication Design
- Sc. – Animation & VFXI Gaming Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts
- A. – Journalism & Mass Communication | Advertising,
- PR & Corporate Comm. | Digital Media & Multimedia Comm.
- Design – Interior Design | Product Design
School Of Law
- BBA + LL.B. (Integrated) |
- A. + LL.B. (Integrated) | B.Com. + LL.B. (Integrated)
- M. – Corporate Law | Energy Law | International Law | Criminal Law
School Of Allied Health Sciences
- BPT | MPT | BMLT | BMIT | B. Optometry
- Sc. – Cardiovascular Technology | Forensic Science |
- Medical Record Technology | Nutrition & Dietetics
- Diploma – Medical Lab Technology | Operation Theatre Tech. | Dialysis Technology | Medical Record Technology | Ophthalmic Technology | Radiology &Imaging Tech. | Eco-Cardiology | M .Sc. – Clinical Research
School Of Architecture & Planning
- B.Arch. | M. Arch. – Landscape Arch., Architectural Pedagogy
School Of Education
- B.Ed. I B.A. B.Ed. | B.Sc. B.Ed. IM.A. (Education) SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
- B.Pharma. | D.Pharma.
School Of Languages & Culture
- B.A. (Hons.) – English
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Economics | History | Sociology | Political Science | Psychology
- B.Sc. – Yoga
- Certificate Course in Foreign Language (English)
- Advance Certificate of Proficiency (English)
- M .A. – English
School Of Nursing Science And Research
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- B.Sc. – Nursing | B.Sc. – Post Basic Nursing
- M.Sc. (Nursing) – Community Health Nursing | Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing | Child Health Nursing (Paediatrics) | Medical Surgical Nursing
School Of Medical Sciences & Research
- MS/MD in various specializations